Absolute MAYHEM in the MIDLANDS!
Frank Warren brings this huge night of boxing to Birmingham in just a couple of weeks’ time…and it’s going to leave you on the edge of your seat. With some local grudge fights, mouth-watering clashes and a big ol’ line-up, Midlands Mayhem is going to be one of the best fight-nights of the year!
Here's a taster of what you can expect this November...
The bill is stacked with 50-50 clashes featuring six title fights, including 4 domestic bouts and a world championship contest. With more fights to be added, the show will feature:
• Sam Bowen v Anthony Cacace (British Super Featherweight Championship)
• Lerrone Richards v Lennox Clarke (British & Commonwealth Super Middleweight Championship
• Zolani Tete v John Reil Casimero (WBO World Bantamweight Championship)
• Chris Jenkins v Liam Taylor (British Welterweight Championship)
• Sam Maxwell v Connor Parker (WBO European Super Lightweight Championship)
• Hamzah Sheeraz will contest the vacant WBO European Super Welterweight Championship