IMPORTANT INFORMATION AHEAD OF BBC ASIAN NETWORK LIVE!
BBC Asian Network Live arrives here in Birmingham this weekend and if you're joining us, you might wanna check this out!
This year’s Asian Network Live will take place on Saturday 10th March 2018.
In its third year, the network’s annual music event will be hosted outside of London for the first time. Asian Network Live will be broadcast live across BBC Radio Asian Network, BBC Radio 1 and BBC Radio 1Xtra.
Hosted by the Asian Network DJ family including Breakfast Show host Harpz Kaur, the event, which represents the best in Asian music as championed by the station, will see some of the hottest acts on the British-Asian and global music scenes come together for one night only in Birmingham.
Below is some important event information which you must read before you attend the event.
Doors open: 6.30pm
Music Starts: 7pm
Show Ends: 11pm
King Edwards Road
Please click HERE for full transport and travel information regarding Arena Birmingham. Please leave plenty of time for your journey.
The Arena Birmingham box office is located on the Arena Floor level to the right of entrance E. This is accessible from both the north & south car parks.
Please note that in order to attend this event you must be aged 16 and over.
You may be required to provide ID to prove your age. Only the following forms of ID will be accepted:
1. A valid passport
2. A valid European Union Photo card Driving Licence
3. A valid photographic identity card bearing the National Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) hologram.
Full event T’s & C’s can be found HERE and should be read prior to attending this event. By the use of their ticket all ticketholders consent to the full event T’s & C’s.
Safety & Security
Full security checks will be taking place at this event so please allow extra time to enter the venue and arrive early wherever possible. Compulsory security checks will be conducted on all audience members and it is a condition of entry that ticketholders consent to being searched.
Full safety & security information for Asian Network Live, along with a list of prohibited items, can be found HERE.
Join the conversation…
BBC Asian Network will be warming up live on air from backstage from 18:00-20:00 with Radio 1 and 1Xtra joining the party at 19:00. The full show will be live on BBC Asian Network, Radio 1 and Radio 1Xtra from 19:00-23:00.
All of the performances from the event will be streamed live on the BBC Asian Network website and mobile sites. Performances will also be available to watch post event on the BBC iPlayer for 30 days.
Asian Network Live - Event Terms and Conditions
In order to buy tickets and attend this event all ticketholders must agree to our terms and conditions below - please read them carefully.
The Ticket Factory is the official ticketing partner for Arena Birmingham (the “Venue”) and issues tickets on behalf of the BBC (the “Event Organiser”). Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the Event Organiser and The Venue which may be changed at their discretion. The use of the ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
Tickets are issued on behalf of the BBC and are subject to the following conditions (which may be changed at the discretion of the BBC). If you fail to comply with these conditions then the BBC and/or venue shall be entitled to eject you from the arena and your ticket will become invalid.
Please note –the Arena Birmingham ticketing service provider is Ticket Factory.
Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue and/or BBC including but not limited to:
1. The minimum age of the event is 16 years of age. You may be required to provide photographic ID (Photo Oyster Card, Passports, driving license etc.)
2. The BBC will not pay for any travel costs to and from the show.
3. The BBC reserves the right to cancel this event at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. We also reserve the right to alter or change the programme and line-up without prior notification.
4. Should the event be cancelled or line-up changed, the BBC and/or the venue will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money and/or expenses incurred in travelling to the venue. In the event of cancellation of the entire event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded via the ticketing agent Ticket Factory.
5. The BBC via the ticket supplier will use your contact details to email you about key messages relating to the event only. Please visit the BBC's Privacy & Cookies Policy (www.bbc.co.uk/privacy) for more information.
6. The show will be filmed and there will be a live radio broadcast on BBC Asian Network. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video, photography and / or audio recording of this event and / or any element thereof in any / all media throughout the world. They also agree to being filmed by the venue, the police or security staff for the purposes of helping ensure the security of customers and preventing crime.
7. Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment is prohibited and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted on site.
8. Tickets may not be sold, traded, or offered for sale; and may not be used as a prize or for any other promotional or trade purpose by any organisation except the BBC. Tickets are securely printed and individually bar coded. Sale or attempted sale is grounds for seizure or cancellation and those trying to use resold or cancelled tickets will be refused entry into the venue.
9. The BBC shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, except in the case of death or personal injury if due to any negligent act or omission by the BBC.
10. If the event is postponed, the BBC will honour the ticket for the re-scheduled performance. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and the time of any re-scheduled event.
11. The BBC and / or venue reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticketholder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, harm, nuisance or failure to comply with the reasonable request of the venue or in breach of these conditions or otherwise where a ticketholder is behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner, and may on occasion; have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. Anyone who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on their behalf will be refused admission, or ejected, from the venue and may be reported to the police.
12. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The BBC and / or venue cannot be held liable for any tickets which are lost, damaged or stolen. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the tickets may invalidate your ticket.
13. The venue operates a no smoking policy. It is illegal to smoke anywhere in Arena Birmingham and anyone smoking will be asked to leave with no re-entry.
14. Alcohol will be on sale at this show, however if you look under 25 please do not be offended if you are asked for proof of age – the only forms of ID acceptable will be a photo driving licence or a passport.
15. Persons attending the event are responsible for their own valuables. The BBC, venue management and Ticket Factory accept no responsibility for any personal property lost damaged or stolen. There is no cloakroom at Arena Birmingham.
16. There will be no pass outs or re-admission of any kind.
17. Special effects, strobe lighting, lasers and smoke may be used at any time during any event at the Arena Birmingham and their use will be highlighted within the venue.
18. Ticket holders are permitted to stand and/or dance within their seat floor-space subject to health and safety rules applying at the time, in that location.
19. Please be aware for your safety and comfort the following are strictly prohibited from bringing into the Arena Birmingham and will be subject to inspection for:
- Any refreshments or refreshment containers
- Offensive weapons , drugs (including legal highs) and other controlled substances
- Anything else that interferes with the event or the enjoyment of the event by others, or compromise public safety.
- If you refuse an inspection you will not be admitted and will not be given a refund.
20. The BBC and/or Ticket Factory reserve the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
21. Restrictions may apply to tickets. Where a restriction applies to the number of tickets that may be purchased (whether per person, per credit card or per household) and tickets are purchased in excess of this number we may cancel the excess tickets.
22. Tickets purchased via the Ticket Factory website are subject to the Ticket Factory purchasing policy. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms of the Ticket Factory purchasing policy and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will prevail.