WE DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE ANY DATES FOR The Original Harlem Globetrotters
Sign up for pre-sale alerts
Did you know?
The Harlem Globetrotters are an exhibition basketball team that combines athleticism, theater, and comedy. Over the years they have played more than 26,000 exhibition games in 122 countries and territories. Brother Bones's whistled version of "Sweet Georgia Brown" is the team's signature song, and their mascot is named Globie. The team plays over 450 live events worldwide each year.
Pre Show Hospitality
Amplify are delighted to offer a bespoke hospitality experience for Harlem Globetrotters, this includes:
- Great ticket to enjoy the show
- Exclusive check in and private entrance
- Pre-show and interval access to our private lounge
- A welcome drink
- Two course buffet meal
- Pre Show And Interval Access To Private Lounge
- A Piece Of Merchandise For Children
- Inclusive onsite parking (one parking pass per two persons)
To take advantage of this offer you can BOOK HERE or call the Amplify team on 0844 338 0333